The dilemma of trying to get an ex girlfriend back after a break up is ages old- and probably dates back to the era of the dinosaurs and caveman!
The truth of the matter is that the basis of a relationship really- is a complex one.
And if you’ve recently experienced a break up, you can be excused for feeling a just a little shaken up emotionally.
What likely happens next is a sudden “revelation” that your ex girlfriend is the one person that you really want to be with.
That’s great except for one thing- you’ve broken up with your girlfriend and chances are she may already have a “new” boyfriend.
Well, don’t throw in the towel just yet.
I’m here to tell you that there is always hope.
Your next question will probably be:
Who are you and why should I listen to you?
Many years ago, I was faced with a similar situation.
You see, my girlfriend had dumped me for another guy.
Worse, he was someone I knew.
For many months I was left feeling frustrated, angry and lost- on the verge of despair, I started speaking to people that had relationship problems as I did- and eventually developed relationships with those very same people that I was directly speaking to.
I soon found myself taking notes and documenting every single little finding and educating myself on the “ways” of woman. I would read books on the subject and whenever possible, develop a relationship with the folks who were experts on the subject matter.
As fate would have it, I chanced on a meeting with the author and creator of the Ex Recovery System Ashley Kay.
When I finally felt that I had enough information I soon decided that I would share those findings with folks that needed it the most.
So what do I do about my girlfriend?
First things first.
Your first instinct (and every other guy as a matter of fact) is to dive head first and try talking your ex girlfriend into getting back with you.
Don’t do it!
This is the biggest mistake any guy can do in his “quest” to get his ex back.
Resist the urge to call your ex girlfriend and “beg” or persuade her to get back with you.
- Let’s face it. Breaking up is an extremely traumatic experience. Not just for you but for your ex girlfriend as well.
- As it is, the best thing the both of you can do for now- is to give each other the space and time TO HEAL. And to fully come to terms with the event that has taken place.
- Your emotions are erratic and all over the place. It’s the same with your ex girlfriend. The both of you will not be able to think “clearly”! Without clarity and a clear, “working” mind, do you think you’ll do a good job trying to talk her into getting back with you? With her emotions and yours all over the place, do you really think that she’s ready to make the “most” important decision in her life?
Think again. “Fools rush in”. If you act out rashly, and your ex girlfriend isn’t prepared, you will most assuredly cause irreparable damage and destroy any possible chances of a reconciliation.
The only thing that you will accomplish is to appear desperate to your ex girlfriend.
Let’s face it, that’s not going to score any points.
- Understanding how a woman thinks is key to your success.
- It is in the very nature of the female species to reject a man that is desperate and needy.
- I repeat”: They DESPISE a NEEDY and DESPERATE man.
So stop calling her every minute!
Give your heart a “time out”
If you want to know how to get her back for good, then please take this advice.
The best thing to get the results that you want (which is getting your ex girlfriend back) is to lay off for a while.
Accept the break up, forget her and move on.
I don’t want to forget about her you (***censored***) idiot! I’m here because I want to get my ex girlfriend back!
Is this some kind of a joke?
I hear you and I assure you it’s not a joke.
If you want to get your ex girlfriend back, what would you rather do?
Follow a method that has worked for thousands or take a chance and do it your way and possibly ruin your chances forever with your ex?
Glad you see it my way!
So listen, the first and hardest step of your plan to get her back is to actually forget her.
Yes, you heard right.
You say: That’s nuts! I can’t do that. I still love her! I can’t get her out of my mind!
Well, do you want to know how to get her back for good or not?
Ignore your natural instincts to constantly “harass” and call her repeatedly or pay her uninvited visits so that you can get her to sit her butt down and “repair” the relationship.
If you still want to do this, fine go ahead. But each time you call her, remember you’re destroying yet another “chance” to win your ex girlfriend back.
Remember our earlier chat about “being desperate”.
By backing off, you’re actually showing her a sophisticated level of maturity (if you will) that you understand her needs.
That you understand that she needs “time” to think about the whole “mess”. (she’s still high strung and emotional, what do you expect?)
Give your heart and hers a time out so that the both of you can first accept the “break up” , calm down, heal and have a clarity of the mind.
Interestingly, getting back with your ex has absolutely nothing to do with her.
It has everything to do with you!
Listen, YOU decide what you want in your life and how you want to live that life.
YOU decide how much money you want to make and how many beautiful women you want to have in your life.
YOU decide if you are in control of your life and the master of your own destiny!
Now take a minute to think about what I’ve just said.
Does any of that make sense?
Of course it does!
Once you understand that you are the master of your destiny and that YOU have full and absolute complete control of your life- there’s really nothing that you can’t achieve: whether it’s attracting that gorgeous next door neighbor or plain getting your ex back, if that’s what you really want.
Do you get it?
If you want to win back your ex, you will need to have mastery over your emotions and more importantly, your conscious thought. If you think that you’ll never amount to anything in life, chances are that will be true.
If you think you’re never going to get your girlfriend back, chances are you never will!
If you think that you’re headed for big things in life and nothing’s going to stop you, and you take action- you WILL get there.
If you think you CAN get your girlfriend back, you will. Do you need control over your emotions and have complete control over your life to do accomplish this goal?
Of course you do!
You’ll need to have patience and the discipline to achieve this goal. (which is to forget about your girlfriend for now..)
Don’t kid yourself- You’ll need a clear and precise mind, along with proper education in order to achieve this.
So what now genius?
Well, the next best thing that you can do for yourself is to move on in your life!
Yes, you read that right.
- Keep yourself busy. Take up a new activity or hobby! It can be sewing classes for all I care.
- Go out and socialize! Start meeting new friends. Go online and find a great online dating site. Get back into the dating game!
- Be the successful person that you’re meant to be. Pick up a copy of The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz.
- Pick up How to Get All the Girls You Want by Arthur Gordon. Learn and understand how a woman thinks is key in getting your ex back. You will also learn how you can be attractive to any woman and obviously, this includes your ex girlfriend.
- After letting things cool down, (your time out should be in the period of about 2-3 weeks) Make contact with your ex girlfriend. Start with brief text messages that let her know you’re doing okay. Also ask how she’s doing and leave it at that.
- Continue your education. Continue meeting people and developing friendships with women. (this helps you to take your mind off your ex- if you’re not careful, you may just end up meeting someone you like better!! ) You’ll also naturally feel less desperate over your ex and that’s an important part of your strategy to win her back.
- Drop her casual text messages or call her briefly. Your conversation should always be impersonal and brief. The objective of the contact should always be to let her know you’re okay, and for you to check if she’s okay too!
- If you do this correctly, you will find that she will gravitate towards you. She will notice your new found confidence and her attraction levels for you will gradually increase in time. You will notice that she will want to increasingly spend more of her time with you than ever.
Continue building this “new” relationship with her until you feel that she is ready to commit and get back with you “officially.”
Remember, please be patient.
The goal here is for her to notice that you have become an extremely confident, attractive and a highly desirable “man”- someone that is attractive not only to her but to other beautiful girls as well.
When you have become a man that is naturally attractive to other women, she will naturally be attracted to you again.
If you want a more detailed map to fast track your success, why not check out Ashley’s Ex Recovery System?
Is there an absolute guarantee that if you follow the plan outlined here that you will get her back?
No, but you greatly increase your odds of doing so. (because you are approaching the subject matter with proven methods that have worked for many)
Even though we have not met, I believe in you. I believe in the potential that you have to achieve great things in your life.
The BIG question is: Do you believe that yourself?